Technical Operations Intern
About the Job
Loopback Analytics is currently hiring for an Intern who will work with our Technical Operations team to maximize the company’s computer system capabilities and programming applications. This position will report directly to our Director of Technical Operations and will work alongside our Operations staff to ensure all on-site systems and equipment working in a stable and efficient manner. The Technical Operations Intern will be responsible for evaluating system potential by testing compatibility of new programs with existing programs, managing all computer/ printer networks of employees throughout the company, and maintaining all system capability by continually testing necessary components.
Duties to Include
- Installs new software, hardware and peripheral components, such as monitors, keyboards, printers, and Televisions.
- Recommends or performs remedial actions to correct problems based on knowledge of system operation.
- Responds to client's inquiries concerning systems operations, including diagnosing system hardware, software, and operator problems to on-site and remote users.
- Provides diagnostic troubleshooting and repairs of hardware leveraging 2nd level support and/or vendors.
- Maintains all assigned and spare pool systems in good working order, such system patching, cleaning, and inventory.
- Performs first level diagnostics & troubleshooting of network issues (connectivity, Wi-Fi)
- Performs Network cabling, punch-downs and jack installation
- Creates, updates, and maintains all relevant documentation.
- Ensuring compliance with all HIPAA and Security Policies
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical people
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues and maintenance
- Highly motivated and goal oriented
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of desktop operating systems, including Windows 10.
- Understanding of computer hardware, Dell and Lenovo a plus.
- Understanding of A/V equipment and capable of testing, troubleshooting and supporting hardware.
- Understanding of management of workstations, users, and groups in an Active Directory environment.
- Understanding of IP Phones a plus.
- Experience with SCCM and JIRA a plus.
- Experience with Windows server 2012 or later a plus.
- Experience with VMware and Azure a plus
- A+ Certified preferred, not required
- Actively pursuing a relevant degree required.
Founded in 2009, Loopback Analytics is a pioneer in empowering health systems and post-acute care organizations to more effectively manage care transitions and reimbursement challenges in a “pay-for-outcome” environment. The company’s comprehensive management platform helps identify at-risk patient populations, match intervention and measure efficacy to improve clinical and financial outcomes. For more information about our company and services please visit our website at www.loopbackanalytics.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. For immediate full-time consideration, please forward your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.