About the Job
Loopback Analytics is currently hiring for a System Administrator who will report directly to our Director of Technical Operations. This position will be responsible for reviewing, maintaining, and developing all aspects of the company server infrastructure to ensure we are providing excellent customer service, which is measured through uptime and system responsiveness. The System Administrator will also continually work with all departments to verify that the internal infrastructure systems are working properly, in an efficient and quality driven manner.
Duties to Include
- Quickly identify server issues and resolve them in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain computer software, systems software, applications software, and all necessary configurations
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to remain in compliance with HIPAA regulations as well as to protect data, software, and hardware
- Operate master consoles in order to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks
- Coordinate computer access and network usage
- Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures
- Perform troubleshooting and issue resolution for office systems and laptops
- Participate in on-call rotation (limited to non-business hours and alternates with other team members)
- Strong independent worker/self-starter
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent program/ task management skills
- Detail-oriented personality
Strong Experience With:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure; Azure experience is a plus
- Designing, deploying, and supporting highly available, highly responsive data center infrastructure
- Windows server 2016 (AD, Certificates, DNS, IIS, NLB, System Center)
- Networking (IP sub-netting, routing, switching, VLANs, VPN)
- HIPAA rules and regulations
- SOC II
- Disaster recovery
- Backup and Recovery
Founded in 2009, Loopback Analytics is a pioneer in empowering health systems and post-acute care organizations to more effectively manage care transitions and reimbursement challenges in a “pay-for-outcome” environment. For more information about our company and services please visit our website at www.loopbackanalytics.com.
This employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B) for this position. All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. For immediate full-time consideration, please forward your resume to Loopback Analytics HR team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.